At Austrack Finance we understand that purchasing a vehicle or plant and equipment is an important investment. And like any other investment it should be protected. An Extended Warranty plan can provide you with such cover and provide peace of mind.
What is an Extended Warranty?
An Extended Warranty is an extension of the manufacturer or statutory warranty. These warranties cover the original components against mechanical failure. They also have the optional benefit of emergency accommodation, towing and hire car when more than 150 km from home. Extended Warranty Policies are designed for both new and used vehicles.
Extended Warranty Options
Austrack Finance offers a range of Extended Warranty Policies. These are a cost effective solution to protect your investment.
You can select from a range of plans including:
New cars (cars still within their original manufacturer's warranty period)
- 1 Year / 25,000 kilometres.
- 2 Year / 50,000 kilometres.
- 2 Year / 100,000 kilometres.
- 3 Year / 60,000 kilometres.
- 3 Year / 75,000 kilometres.
- 3 Year / 100,000 kilometres.
- 4 Year / 100,000 kilometres.
Used cars (cars outside their original manufacture’s warranty)
- 1 Year / 20,000 kilometres.
- 2 Year / 40,000 kilometres.
- 3 Year / 60,000 Kilometres.
What does a Extended Warranty Cover?
Extended Warranty coverage provides comprehensive mechanical and electrical coverage for:
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Engine cooling and fuel systems.
- Anti-Lock brakes.
- All electrical systems.
- All engine management systems.
- Engine mounts.
- All lift gate, door & window mechanisms.
- And much more.
Apply for an Extended Warranty
Call one of our Experience Insurance Experts on (07) 5493 1222 to discuss all your Insurance needs. Or make a quick On line Enquiry Now.